Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good bye Interns! Thanks for a great Summer!!

This weekend I had to say goodbye to the last intern I knew. It was great fun throughout summer. We went out almost every weekend. I was trying to recollect all the places that we visited during the last 3 months.
  • Snoqualmie falls
  • Little Si
  • Mt. Rainier
  • July 4th @ Seattle
  • Company Picnic
  • Olympic National Park
  • Rafting
  • Camping
  • Annette Lake
  • Lots of dinners, few movies, few games of pool and those Wednesday nights (Yes, we are crazy!!)
Now that they are back in school I have to get back to work like an FTE :( My manager has been teasing me that I'm always hanging out with the interns and I realize that now. I feel lonely in my office without my officemate and I have been having lunch alone in my office for the past 2 days! What the interns said is true. The social life of a full-timer sucks! But there is a limit to spending money. I can't keep spending the way I spent in the last 3 months. I'm just going to spend the weekends with Lost, South Park and movies! Netflix is my best friend now.

Thanks a lot for all the great time guys. Hope you'll be back soon.

P.S: These are comics that my office-mate drew on the board. She was very popular in our corridor. Click on the image to read the comics.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

no wonder..!! i thgt u had some gr8 outgoing colleagues thr..!!

Alpine Path said...

Lol! Reminds me of all the fun that we had :) And yeah, the comic brings back great memories!

MsRulz said...

I thought we can have a good time again next Summer.. Too bad....