Thursday, August 21, 2008

A fresh beginning

I am starting my second innings now. My first innings lasted just one blog as expected. I had to delete that one. None of my posts will be long. I'll use this to post some interesting stuff I find on the net and to discuss some tech stuff. I've started reading a lot of blog posts and I've been spending too much time on this at office. I thought this might be the time for me to start writing. Thanks to Shareef!! He asked me if I had a blog profile. Here it is Shareef!! Today he blogged about iphone in India and I gave my thoughts on that in the comments section. Check that out here.

2 comments:

Listen2Gopi said...

so finally started your blog.. hope to see some Microsoft stuffs here..

MsRulz said...

Yes.. Once Win7 features are public, I can discuss about them.