Friday, January 9, 2009

Go Gators!!

Yesterday, the Gators won the NCAAF National Championship by beating Oklahoma 24 - 14. This is their second win in three years. They won the championship in 2006 (which was my first semester at UF). They also won the NCAA Basketball National Championship in 2006 and 2007!!

When the Gators won the Championship in 2006, Tim Tebow was a backup quarterback to Chris Leak. He went on to win the Heisman trophy in 2007 (even though it was a pathetic performance from Gators that year). This year he was one of the four finalists for the Heisman. He lost it to Sam Bradford of the Sooners, but led the Gators to a victory again the Bradford's Sooners. I hope he returns to the team next year! Here is a small video that I put together with all the pictures I had. I'm having fun with the new Windows Live suite. Its awesome!!